Lets see them 8 lugs!! 2500-3500 Photo thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dAT OBS

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah, my dad also has a '98 C2500 5.7L with just 68kmi on the ODO. 1-owner truck with all receipts from any service Chevy did to it. His truck is in even better shape than mine! He had to repaint the grill and do some touch-ups, but it was a heck of a steal really. ECLB-flavor.
You must be registered for see images attach

He may eventually join the forum. When we owned our LUV's and P'UPs we were all over those forums.

First sight:

Cleaned up and new wheels/tires (We have similar taste)

Final product... until he gets a new camper shell and other bells n' whistles.

On the nice blue extended cab where and how did you find the front bumper guard....I been looking a some time and nothing so far!!!!!

Mangonesailor

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
On the nice blue extended cab where and how did you find the front bumper guard....I been looking a some time and nothing so far!!!!!
The previous previous owner put them on. Not sure where they're from But LMC has them as a purchasable item for our trucks bumpers.

I like em. Haven't "used" them yet but I definitely like the look and location of them.

dAT OBS

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
The previous previous owner put them on. Not sure where they're from But LMC has them as a purchasable item for our trucks bumpers.

I like em. Haven't "used" them yet but I definitely like the look and location of them.

Heck yea looks nice and the blue is too
They sell the short chubby bumper guards rarely see the long ones except for the square body ones thought about get those and modify to fit OBS number

dAT OBS

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

Heck yea looks nice and then that blue too
They sell the short chubby bumper guards rarely see the long ones except for the square body ones thought about getting those and modify to fit OBS bumpers

Dravec

Unashamed 400 addict. Best. Trucks. Ever.
Reaction score
My current lass, a '99 GMC K2500 SLT Burb, and a recently found picture of the girl that I had for just shy of 10 years that solidified my GMT400 addiction, a '99 Chevy K3500 LS cclb