LET SEE THOSE TAILLIGHTS TINTED OR AFTERMARKET PICS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

silverado98

slab holiday
Reaction score
ONE GET NEW TAILLIGHTS AND GET RID OF THE LED ONES I BOUGHT BUT THERE SO MANY THAT LOOK GOOD AND SO MANY OUT THERE. SO I WANNA SEE SOME PICS OF EVERYONES TAILLIGHTS. LETS FLOOD THIS THREAD WITH PICS. THANKS GUYS AND LOVE THIS FORUM TOO

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
SPPC 5-row LED tail lights w/ LUYED 1700 lumen reverse bulbs, they are awesome and very bright! But, I am going to try to sell these and get the G2 7-row style. I tried tinted tail lights, but weren't bright enough for me.

You must be registered for see images attach

Link to them: https://www.amazon.com/SPPC-Clear-L...SJWNDW0NE79&psc=1&refRID=X56FV90TFSJWNDW0NE79

I bought these two years ago and have gone up $20! :eek:

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Anzo 211140s with a few light coats of black sprayed over the red portion of the lens. I had a local body shop do them to match my front corner lenses. I agree with @98chevy2500SS, most of the tinted options will cut down on visibility quite a bit. Whatever you do don't go too dark.

You must be registered for see images

rags77

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Some chrome taillights with led bulbs will upgrade in future

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
@silverado98 did your LED tail lights come with the resistors? That's one of two ways it will stop hyperflash, and the other is replacing the EP29 flasher under the dash.

delta_p

OBS Chevrolet, When Silverado Was A Trim
Reaction score
Do u have issues with the blinker going fast cause i do At first i didn't but now i do that is y i kinda go back to regular tail lights

They come with resistors to prevent the hyperflash but because i use an EP29 flasher relay, i removed the resistors. There is no hyperflash either way with resistors or with the EP29.

silverado98

slab holiday
Reaction score
They come with resistors to prevent the hyperflash but because i use an EP29 flasher relay, i removed the resistors. There is no hyperflash either way with resistors or with the EP29.
Well i bought ep29 and boom problem fixed
Thanks again