LED upgrade for door lock and headlight switch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

caw_86

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the door locks and head light switch both appear to use the same bulb and housing, but the bulb leads are twisting into it. its a soft white with a blue cap that gives it a green glow. id be happy with just a daylight white, that way it glow blue, but havent had any success finding these bulbs

caw_86

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's the answer?

Onizukachan

Great Teacher
Reaction score
I’m so old school, I took out all the LEDs and went back to bulbs with gel caps/ bulb condoms Cause I like to be able to dim things way down when out in the middle of BFE Texas.

the ones for a type 74 bulb aka the ac cluster will fit the headlight control, but it is really tight clearance so you have to be sure it is pulled down tight tight.
I did green condoms on mine, but Would change in a heart beat to aqua if anyone ever runs across any, all I could find was blue and Green , and what I want is light blue with a hint of green to match my Escalade cluster.