LED Pod Retrofit Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
I did what @df2x4 did, and my lights are noticeably brighter, since I am working in the field and I need lights when working late. I do not even need fogs anymore (though, would still like to find some nice halogen fogs) since I got the plug-n-play harness from LMC, and the 4-HI kit is much better as well, couldn't be more happy with the outcome!

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I couldn't care less about the legality of it. What I do care about is people dismissing basic physics so they can be a total jackass to oncoming traffic. And with that I will permanently remove myself from this conversation. This isn't the Facebook group, we don't argue in memes here.

StevensWMR

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it comforts you at all if you’d read any of my posts then it stated that there are no hotspots what so ever for oncoming traffic. Anyway glass lenses are in so gonna redo them and very very likely to turn them into jackass-status but high-beams only of course. Which is true for even factory headlights??

Wade

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If it comforts you at all if you’d read any of my posts then it stated that there are no hotspots what so ever for oncoming traffic. Anyway glass lenses are in so gonna redo them and very very likely to turn them into jackass-status but high-beams only of course. Which is true for even factory headlights??

I don't see how it can be any worse than all the new vehicles with the blinding sun-spot led headlights.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't see how it can be any worse than all the new vehicles with the blinding sun-spot led headlights.

If you actually want to know why it is, the info is in that thread I linked on the first page. I have a feeling that was more of a statement than a question though.