LED Gauge Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
You'd literally have to read the first post to know. (6) 194s for the cluster and (4) T1.5 or T-74 or something like that

silverado98

slab holiday
Reaction score
what size bulbs for ac control, air bag,cargo lamp switch,plus headlight and door locks and windows

98silveraydo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
what size bulbs for ac control, air bag,cargo lamp switch,plus headlight and door locks and windows

ac control is 4 T1.5`s plus 2 more if u wanna do the buttons, headlight is NEO4, and for the door and windows is 1 NEO4 and 1 NEO3 for drivers side and 1 NEO4 for the passenger side, not sure on cargo lamp and airbag. Those NEO bulbs have to be soldered but idk what needs to be soldered to light up so i havent put em in yet. If anyone knows, that would be greatly appreciated

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
the NEO-3 and 4 bulbs I have in my door and window switches just twisted in. No soldering required. As for cargo lamp, fog lamp, etc... 3mm component LEDs are what you need. Just cut them to length and solder them in,

98silveraydo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the NEO-3 and 4 bulbs I have in my door and window switches just twisted in. No soldering required. As for cargo lamp, fog lamp, etc... 3mm component LEDs are what you need. Just cut them to length and solder them in,

Mine were super dim so Ima try switching twist locks. When they werent working right, I went on here and a lot of pages back, someone said the door lights, some other ones and the 4x4 in the floor had to be soldered. Idk, I haven't looked at the 4x4 yet but thanks for letting me know. I'll try switching my headlight switch to the original twist lock too cuz that wasn't working both ways. Is the 3mm component led the same one I want for the passenger airbag too? Thanks again man, cleared up a lot for me

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I believe so. I bought some from lc-led corp with built in resistors. I don't remember how much they were but it was worth it to me to not have to deal with resistors and ****

98silveraydo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I believe so. I bought some from lc-led corp with built in resistors. I don't remember how much they were but it was worth it to me to not have to deal with resistors and ****

I don't mind spending the money if everything matches, I'll probably go that route, did u get them off of eBay or somewhere? And I think the last bulb, power mirrors, what are those and how do they go in?

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I don't mind spending the money if everything matches, I'll probably go that route, did u get them off of eBay or somewhere? And I think the last bulb, power mirrors, what are those and how do they go in?
These are the ones I bought-I bought the minimum of 15. I think at the time it was a sample pack.
https://www.lc-led.com/View/itemNumber/583

I haven't done my mirror switch yet so I couldn't tell you

cburnscrx

Reaction score
I've got 1/2 to 3/4 of my interior done on my GMC Suburban and it looks sooo much better thanks to this forum and thread but have a few questions.

I've done a search and even read the thread a few times but here's where I need help.

Rear wiper switch
4x4 switch
Headlight switch
Mirror controls
Power window switches

*Please no Superbriteleds.com references because they don't cross reference and I'll be purchasing from Amazon or eBay. If somebody had links even better!