LED Gauge Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yes yes it is hahaha. its my rear 02s i had a trick box type deal POS that keeps quitting on me. i dont have cats.

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
I got some SMD bulbs from ebay and now my gauges look like that but with the orange needles.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
no i was using a fork like mentioned lol. they are a little on the brittle side in this weather lol. i wanted blue i like it my phone sucks though it looks like the top is not lit up in the picture but its a nice even glow all the way around

Valkyrie5.7

Thrashaholic
Reaction score
no i was using a fork like mentioned lol. they are a little on the brittle side in this weather lol. i wanted blue i like it my phone sucks though it looks like the top is not lit up in the picture but its a nice even glow all the way around

oh ok. I wasn't going to say anything, but yeah, that's good. I'm still fixing **** on my truck, haven't been able to start on the fun stuff.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah for your windows locks and looks like power mirrors too, if you have those things at least

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
got my hvac control leds and all the door control leds today! do you have to take the whole door panel off to get to the window and mirror control lights? if i dont get an answer ill figure it out myself but if someone knows and saves me time that would be a plus!

970tahoe

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
push the control piece towards the tweeters and pull up...they pop right out. Then use a thin flat head screwdriver to release the clips that hold the plugs in....Then you're golden.