LED Gauge Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Valkyrie5.7

Thrashaholic
Reaction score
well guys i went crazy. i spent 94 bucks at superbrightleds. i got 10 WLED-x blue 90 degree viewing, 4 BA15 19- LED ( parking lamps ) 7 twist locks and 2 H11- WHP DRL's im not sure how the daytime running lights will look but figured i would give it a shot **** it. ill post picks this weekend......got them over nighted hahaha.

haha, badass. Can't wait to see some pics.

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
Only 97-99 can use the T1.5 bulbs in the heater control I found. The older ones have goofy bulbs.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
fuckity **** ****. i broke 2 needles and got the wrong bulbs for hvac controller. the leds look great but i need to steal needles out of my parts truck now. as for the led markers i need to order a flash modual apparently. not a good day overall. does anyone know what bulbs are in the window and lock controlers?

Hodges87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
NEO3- Door Lock Switch (fits a little tight, but will work without modification)
NEO4- Window Switch

Here is a pic of the one's I have

You must be registered for see images attach

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
were they worth it? i just made another order for the little ones for the hvac but if it will make a decent difference ill get them too. everything done so far looks ******* awesome there were some cons because of my shaky hands but overall it went well i cant wait to see the hvac and the marking lights actually working in the truck. as for the drls...waste of time IMO get hids and forget they exsist. its also noted not to use their drls as headlights anyway on the site but i ignored it. i guess pics to come soon. i gotta get my old phone reactivated cuz at&t sucks around here and my pics dont work off the att plus i had a 3.2 megapixle cam on the old phone this new one is like .0000001 lol. but i got pics of the halo projectors going in and the leds gauges. and yes a fork works perfect for removing needles i can second this!

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok im on the site now looking. do you know if they are 3,4,or 5 mm? i wana have them tached onto my other order tomorrow and i also wana get the dome light if you know what size that bugger is

EDIT, i just relized the number behind neo is the mm size. but do you know that quanity per side? how many neo 4 and neo 3 total? it would be appreciated so i dont have to take anything apart lol.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
just an FYI for people trying this in the future, i ordered twistlocks with my leds but did not need them my stock twistlocks worked with the leds just had to r&r the bulbs, also i no longer have an adjustment to my dimmer its either on or off? dont know why but i always like my **** the brightest so my feelings arent hurt by it. another note if you read above you already know that the HVAC controller has different size bulbs i belive they are 161 bulbs ( that is on my truck atleast 97 silvy ) other helpful info if clearing the needles be gental i broke a few. other than that i would def do it again given the choice it looks soooooo good my friends all love it and want to know the secret hahah. i cant help them cuz they have other vehicals and i only know about chevy!

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]
tada! yeah i know the two broke needles are pretty gay! lol