LED Gauge Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Valkyrie5.7

Thrashaholic
Reaction score
My 99 Escalade Cluster with Natural White WLED-x5 installed

You must be registered for see images

The natural white still has a blue tint to it, I see. Do you guys think that the warm white wled-x5's would be closer to the stock color? I like how LED's are bright and crisp, but I'm not a big fan of the blue.

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
im kinda confuesed on which bulbs to get from the led web site

I am too, I've been poring over various sites the last week or so. The instrument cluster uses 6 194 style bulbs with twist locks for illumination. I'm thinking the WLED-xHP bulbs would be better in that application but I haven't tried them.
The 4WD indicator also uses 194 bulbs that plug right in. The 120 degree bulbs I bought aren't very bright in the indicator, but they do give it a kick ass blue glow at night.
The bulbs in the door lamps and footwell and the glove box are 194 bulbs, and the 120 degree bulbs work very well. I think the SMD type bulbs will work best in the dome lamp.

There are cheap twist locks connectors available on ebay, just search for 194 twist lock. 3 bucks shipped for 6.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hmm ill have to look it over again. thank you! ill prob give it a try next week though as i broke the bank for the cowel hood im putting on today! woot

Hodges87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The natural white still has a blue tint to it, I see. Do you guys think that the warm white wled-x5's would be closer to the stock color? I like how LED's are bright and crisp, but I'm not a big fan of the blue.

The Escalade cluster has a blue tint from the factory, the regular cluster doesn't have such a blue tint

Hodges87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's good to know. I'll probably just go with that right after my bills this month ****... :gr_guns:

I think the factory color is a Aqua Blue, I wish I would have took a pic before I changed to LED's. The speedometer is dead on, its a direct replacement.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well fellas its 235 am i got a beer in my hand looking this over and going to order my leds right now :) giggity giggity!

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well guys i went crazy. i spent 94 bucks at superbrightleds. i got 10 WLED-x blue 90 degree viewing, 4 BA15 19- LED ( parking lamps ) 7 twist locks and 2 H11- WHP DRL's im not sure how the daytime running lights will look but figured i would give it a shot **** it. ill post picks this weekend......got them over nighted hahaha.