lED backups or Other LED Aux Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NorthState

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anyone running LED replacement backups, or LED rear bumper aux lights? Or is there a thread already going?

I bought a set of squares but I couldn’t commit to cutting 3”x3” holes in the bumper. My buddy has a 2014 with the viper pocket steps. Cool little hidey hole for the little round rigid industries ones and they are bright as a motha!

I want to put some sort of aux lights, but I would love to have a nice place to hide them.

Pics?

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've got Cree LED bulbs in my reverse lights; they light up a good 15 foot or so radius,
You must be registered for see images attach

And when that's not enough, I have a set of cheap HF LED flood lights bolted to my bumper. Those light up quite a long way.

NorthState

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've got Cree LED bulbs in my reverse lights; they light up a good 15 foot or so radius,

And when that's not enough, I have a set of cheap HF LED flood lights bolted to my bumper. Those light up quite a long way.
Wow! That looks awesome, BNeilsen! Did you fab up a bracket to mount them? I had thought about working up something to attach to the hitch. I don’t want it hanging down to get snagged on stuff.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow! That looks awesome, BNeilsen! Did you fab up a bracket to mount them? I had thought about working up something to attach to the hitch. I don’t want it hanging down to get snagged on stuff.

I just drilled a couple holes in the bumper, and use the factory supplied bracket and hardware to mount them. They're out of the way entirely as far as ground clearance goes, I'd probably get hung up on my hitch before the lights got swept off.