Leaking Extended Cab Rear Window

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rc64597

Reaction score
All,

My 1999 K1500 is leaking water from the extended cab passenger side back window. It's causing water to pool along the door, soak the carpet + sound deafening material and rust the floorboard.

Is the window seal replaceable? Or should I silicone that bad boy shut and call it a day? Any insight is much appreciated.

Thank you,
Bob

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LMC truck shows the weatherstrip for $15. Also the door surround strip.

Does pulling in on the window stop the leak? I guess you’d be hosing it down at the same time.

rc64597

Reaction score
LMC truck shows the weatherstrip for $15. Also the door surround strip.

Does pulling in on the window stop the leak? I guess you’d be hosing it down at the same time.

Excellent question...and thank you for the reply! Truthfully, I will need to test this (hosing it down and pulling in on window) with a helper and once I do, I will report back here. Appreciate you.

rc64597

Reaction score
Okay guys, so I lied. The leak is coming from a cracked (@ driver side wiper) crowl grille. Just ordered another one via LMC Truck for $145 shipped...hopefully everything will stay dry now! Thanks for the help.

Last edited: