LC9 91 5speed swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lewis1129

Reaction score
The truck is a 91 rcsb with 350/nv3500. I have a tb to pan LC9, but unfortunately don’t have harness or pcm for it. What type of pcm do I need to be looking for. I’m deleting the DOD and VVT. So I don’t have to worry about those in the pcm. But it’s a gen 4 and is a 58x. What will I use from my factory harness? Does my speed signal come from the transmission now or from rpm signal? I haven’t started this project just trying to get an idea of what I need and start piecing it together.

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Save yourself time and money and go with the Holly Terminator X. It self learns and comes with wiring harness. It will adapt to any cam and headers and will easily accommodate changes in the future. I’m doing the same swap, and that’s the way I’m going. Also, if you swap to the cable TB, you can use the cheaper unit. If you use the DBW Tb you need the Terminator XMax. They both come with a wideband O2 also. Oh, and if you use a computer controlled automatic, you have to use the XMax too.