Layton Auto Body truck restoration

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
I have been a fan of Robby Layton's Youtube channel since they offered to do the restoration of Ed from Matt's Offroad Recovery's Golden Nugget last year. Well, they have started a new project which I think we be able to offer some help with. Last week they posted a recovery video in which they extracted a Chevy truck which had fallen off a cliff. They stated in that video that the driver had survived. Unfortunately he passed away from a heart attack two days after the accident. Now Robby and his team plan to restore the truck for the owner's son. I know this will interest many of us on this forum and maybe there will be an odd part here and there that they need to finish it and most of us probably have some things lying around that may be useful. They are also putting all the proceeds from their merch store into this build from today until it is finished.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last week they posted a recovery video in which they extracted a Chevy truck which had fallen off a cliff... Now Robby and his team plan to restore the truck for the owner's son.
While I understand the sentiment, step 1 would be "replace the truck". I don't know that I would take that truck for free, and I do stupid stuff.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I have built some models out of "not much" but that is less than "not much".... And you're not driving a model truck either.