Las Vegas native

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J Schwarz

Reaction score
Born and raised in Las Vegas, this is my second gmt400 platform. I currently have a ‘98 GMC Z71 Club cab. It’s got a 118k miles with about 16,000 on a jasper reman engine. I don’t have any issues right now. I’m looking to do headers, I’ve got high flow cats and a muffler I want to swap, but I’d like to do it all at the same time. Also in the future is a lift and amp/subs.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome from Missouri!

I took my first trip to Vegas around this time last year and it was a blast. Really cool place.

JackE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome from Missouri!

I took my first trip to Vegas around this time last year and it was a blast. Really cool place.
I took my first trip to Vegas 18 years ago. I wish it could have been my last! Way too many people there for my liking! I can't wait for I-11 to get finished so I don't have to navigate the spaghetti bowl ever again! And for all the gambling revenue they collect, worst roads ever!

Welcome to the club @J Schwarz, best GMT400 site on the internet!

J Schwarz

Reaction score
I took my first trip to Vegas 18 years ago. I wish it could have been my last! Way too many people there for my liking! I can't wait for I-11 to get finished so I don't have to navigate the spaghetti bowl ever again! And for all the gambling revenue they collect, worst roads ever!

Welcome to the club @J Schwarz, best GMT400 site on the internet!

I don’t know about worst roads ever, but they definitely could be improved. I’ve been on some pretty rough roads.

Thank you. I’m hoping this site helps me maintain my truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thank you. Was the trip for if I may ask?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a vacation with a couple friends. We stayed on the strip and got very intoxicated for three days straight. :lol: