KRYPTONITE,SUPER STEER,PRO FORGED, COGNITO, RANCHO, MEVOTECH

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

caw_86

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
here is what kryptonite had to say today when i asked about when or if they may make one

You must be registered for see images attach

offroadtahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
here is what kryptonite had to say today when i asked about when or if they may make one

Im running the kryptonite pitman with a cognito bracket.it did a bit of self clearance with the sway bar but works

Great

You must be registered for see images attach
I'm running the kryptonite pitman with cognito brace.It rubbed,had to self clearance itself a mm or 2 with the sway bar (if your cranked 3")

They told me around Feb 10th it would this year.would be nice if they would just come out with the idler bracket,idler arm already. I would get both

caw_86

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm running the kryptonite pitman with cognito brace.It rubbed,had to self clearance itself a mm or 2 with the sway bar (if your cranked 3")

They told me around Feb 10th it would this year.would be nice if they would just come out with the idler bracket,idler arm already. I would get both
i dont see my self even having my tahoe fully back together anytime soon so i guess id be a waste of money to get the cognito bracket. probably will just slap the moog parts on until they come out with their product and swap them

caw_86

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s crazy how fast the SuperSteer SS170 stock evaporated.
its not that it went away fast, all the retailers probably received a mass email saying this product end of life date is xx/xx/xxxx and they all took them down or listed them OOS at the at that time, from a consumer point of view it appears they all go bought up, in reality none of them had stock on hand, item was shipped directly from manufacturer

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
its not that it went away fast, all the retailers probably received a mass email saying this product end of life date is xx/xx/xxxx and they all took them down or listed them OOS at the at that time, from a consumer point of view it appears they all go bought up, in reality none of them had stock on hand, item was shipped directly from manufacturer
Yup, remember post #25? That being said, I remember there were some suppliers having some…briefly, and then some sellers with some outrageous prices.