Kodiak/Topkick Exterior Door Handles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jus10inbrla

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ive seen at least 15 broken down kodiak/ tops in peoples yards this week so far…. Made contact with almost every one of them by leaving notes or knockin on doors. NONE wana bsrgain. They either say ; ahh imma get it running one day, or nnoo id rather try sell whole truck.

ive offered to put my handles on so it can still be used if truck ever gets sold, but none wana bargain. Oh well.. the search continues

Feintmotion86

Reaction score
looks like a kit is available. Saves some headache.

jus10inbrla

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
looks like a kit is available. Saves some headache.

That guy has lost his fkn mind. Hes on ebay too. Theres another threead on here ofa member from another truck forum made a bunch of kits and is selling them for around 175 iirc

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That guy has lost his fkn mind. Hes on ebay too. Theres another threead on here ofa member from another truck forum made a bunch of kits and is selling them for around 175 iirc
Link to the other guy? I bought a set of rods from Josh and I was amazed at the quality. Just need to get new latches before I can install them again.

jus10inbrla

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Dakota Hill

Reaction score
I found a website that makes them kinda pricy but well worth it their metal strong no issues with em
You must be registered for see images attach