keyless entry

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98-k1500-z71

Reaction score
still no luck with the keyless entry. i followed the wiring diagram exactly. ive got power. ive got ground. ive got a signal from the lock and unlock wires when i press the switch manually and i get feedback from the remote start box itself with LED flashes

Bear 77

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s odd. Are you getting signal coming out of the keyless entry? If so, how about a signal out of the relays? Can you post pics of how you have the relays wired? Maybe a faulty alarm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

98-k1500-z71

Reaction score
This is how I wired it. I’ve confirmed I’m getting all the correct readings to the connectors going into the relays
You must be registered for see images attach

Bear 77

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you test to see if you’re getting a signal coming out from the keyless entry lock and unlock?

98-k1500-z71

Reaction score
Did you test to see if you’re getting a signal coming out from the keyless entry lock and unlock?

Yes I’m getting feedback from the keyless entry box via flashes from the LED connected to it when I hit the buttons

Bear 77

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry I meant the actual lock and unlock wires from the keyless entry.

mckee1710

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your relays need to be wired like this:

You must be registered for see images attach

There's also the DEI 451 module that can be used to simplify install. I used it when I installed my Viper 4105 keyless/remote start system and it worked great.