Kem's newly aquired 1994 2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kem Poyner

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I just picked up this super straight 1994 K2500 for next to nothing. It is an original, rust free Arizona truck with one owner. I have a 2006 Ford F-150, but I have fallen for this Chevy. I always go overboard with my vehicles and this will be no exception.
I paint vehicles as one of my hobbies, so as you can see I have already took the sticky trim stripes off and and have started sanding. After I lay down the metallic silver paint, I am going to put a 6 inch lift on it and put it on 35 inch tires.
I am just finishing up another vehicle (240sx) then things are going to move fast so stay tuned and I welcome any imput.....like who makes a 6" lift for an 8 lug 2500? I am pretty sure Rough Country makes one but are there any others??

Last edited:

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Well dang, if you're gonna paint that thing it should be a damn nice truck when you're done unless the AZ sun destroyed the interior too. Gonna be a mall crawler or what do you plan to use it for?

Kem Poyner

Reaction score
Actually the interior is really nice! I like to go off roading here in Arizona. Metal detecting and exploring. It is a little dangerous in our state if you get out in the deserts too far. You might run across someone that wants your truck.