K2500 in Texas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

C2164

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I picture it with a 20 ft stock trailer.. cab lights. Straight pipes on a 5 speed. Gota have sum 16.5” Co-Ops too… damnit why did i sell that truck way back when. It was a Scottsdale too
So close. My brother was responsible for the stock trailer at the ranch with his Ford Dually (photo). I pulled the 2 and 4 horse trailers, along with many hay bales and other stuff with the K2500. Ranching days are over so different duties nowadays.

You must be registered for see images attach

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, from Houston. My latest 400 used to be a ranch truck in Pleasanton, down by San Antonio; I found out about it on this forum.
Here's a pic of it and my Burb.

Attachments

• IMG_20221106_122843418_BURST000_COVER.jpg
    IMG_20221106_122843418_BURST000_COVER.jpg
    633.5 KB · Views: 6

Intragration

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny, but when you have owned a truck for a long time like this one, it really gives a good feeling to settle in and drive it. Kind of like "going home" or something. Maybe like an old dog who has been part of the family for a long time. Hard to describe but I bet some of you long timers know what I am talking about.

I get this same sensation. I've owned the Suburban for ten years, and it was my daily driver for the first five. I pulled it from daily driver duty in the nick of time, and now it hangs out in the garage and gets driven on salt-free days. Just drove it again this year for the first time in a couple years, and it was almost refreshing. Funny thing is, I've done so many repairs and improvements on it over the years that as I'm driving it, I'm expecting these problems to crop up. But they're not there anymore, they were fixed long ago. So every time driving it is actually BETTER than I remember it. Very cool to have a vehicle long-term like this.