K2500 Hidden Winch Plate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jesse_Wenting

Old Thread Reviver
Reaction score
The RC mount took some adjusting but it came out
Could you show a pic of the cuts made in the bumper from a lower(ish) angle? Have been really interested in this for a while but there's not a lot of in depth info about the install and mods needed to make it fit

chriscc07

Reaction score
Hope this helps.

You must be registered for see images attach

chriscc07

Reaction score
No it did not, but I didn't like the jagged edge showing on the bumper. Those bumpers are hard to cut so it was difficult to get a clean cut. I got this one from Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DGFMZJF/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Speaking of cutting, if I was doing it again I would have cut it about a half an inch shorter to get a tighter fit. I used the template they provided and should have tripled checked before cutting. I also had to bend some of the transmission cooling lines so the winch would fit in the space.

Jesse_Wenting

Old Thread Reviver
Reaction score
Did you have to cut a hole in the bumper
He would've had to. His tube is between the front licence place bracket holes and above the air dam. None of the bumpers made for these trucks had a hole there. Would be interesting to see someone make a mount that would fit into the holes of a diesel bumper though

Frank Enstein

Best. Day. EVER!
Reaction score
He would've had to. His tube is between the front licence place bracket holes and above the air dam. None of the bumpers made for these trucks had a hole there. Would be interesting to see someone make a mount that would fit into the holes of a diesel bumper though
Challenge Accepted!

Just be patient though!