k2500 454 tbi exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TreeGeared

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had a set of similar headers on a TBI 350. The pipes were stainless but the flanges where the header and collector bolt together were regular steel. The flanges eventually rusted off.

Also those bolts with the tiny flange heads will never stay tight. Do yourself a favor and get some decent header bolts. Serrations under the head work best. I have actually used star washers here with decent success as well.

Looks very similar to the made in China kit I bought years ago. Was not bad for the money just realize the shortcomings it has over a more expensive kit.

I wish I could find an angry housewife muffler that would stay. She keeps spitting it back out. :) sorry couldn't resist.

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
yeah bad hard wear is to be expected a former friend of mine got some small block ones the hard wear was not good but completely bad. I do not have have to deal with rust problems where I live but thanks for the heads-up.