JY Oil Cooler Lines

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dariusz Salomon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
One problem with the used lines besides possibly leaking at the crimps will be the old-rings where it screws into the radiator, unless you've got Jiffy tite connectors there too...... I did not on my truck, but I've got a late 400. I think the earlier trucks used Jiffy-tites on both ends.

I tried getting o-rings once, and the universal o-ring box that every parts store has had o-rings that were too thick. I ended up going to the dealer, who had them in stock for cheap, but I think they've been discontinued now. I suppose you could probably get some at the hardwater store, but they may not survive as long if they're for household plumbing.
I found them on rockauto-type GM463015 in search engine of rockauto-you gotta buy 10 tho-but that's not overkill.

Rustjunky67

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I found them on rockauto-type GM463015 in search engine of rockauto-you gotta buy 10 tho-but that's not overkill.
I tried this and it keeps telling me there's no part found.....
Could you post a pic or copy the actual link please ..... thank you

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score

Thier website is frustrating.... I can see the part start to load, and then because I don't have the correct vehicle selected, it guesses on another product and loads that instead.

When I bought mine from the dealer 5-10 years ago, they were under a dollar, maybe even under 50 cents. They had them in stock, too.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thier website is frustrating.... I can see the part start to load, and then because I don't have the correct vehicle selected, it guesses on another product and loads that instead.

When I bought mine from the dealer 5-10 years ago, they were under a dollar, maybe even under 50 cents. They had them in stock, too.
Yes, I agree their site s*cks, but it does help if you add your vehicle and with discount, sometimes they are worth it.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
Yes, I agree their site s*cks, but it does help if you add your vehicle and with discount, sometimes they are worth it.

Yes, with discounts and often free shipping, they've beat Rockauto a few times for me. I got my gas tank and fuel pump though Advance. The tank was shipped free, and Rockauto wanted more for shipping than the tank itself cost.