JWall's 98 Reg Cab SWB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just throwing this out there... Considering the direction you're going with things I would love to see what this truck would look like with factory 454SS/Sport mirrors in black and a front bumper with the molding that matches the body.

Love the truck, it's gorgeous! The new OEM style lights and painted billet look great!

JWall

@jwall202
Reaction score
Some more updates...

First off I installed a new GM grille, with new sport bowtie just because I am **** and wanted one without some of the pitting my old grille had on it.
I decided not to go with a billet grille insert this time but did paint the grey grille insert satin black.
Then I switched to a new 1 piece molding bumper with a new GM 1 piece molding.

You must be registered for see images attach

JWall

@jwall202
Reaction score
Next I replaced all the fender trim molding with new GM moldings which isnt as easy as it sounds with the fenders being rolled.
The old moldings had some hard water spots that drove me nuts & 1 had a small ding in it.

I also changed my Air Intake some... i painted the chrome intake tube black & then switched to a new black framed filter as well...

JWall

@jwall202
Reaction score
These updates are me just trying to line out some of the small things on this truck to make it even nicer than before.
I am pretty much done with my C10 so I am about to start focusing more on this truck finally.
I'd like to get some new wheels, leather seat & possibly some air ride in the near future.

Jglew82

I fix stuff
Reaction score
Wow, this update is my favorite look so far. Insane how clean yet custom it is with the factory grille, lights, trim, and bumper. The bowtie from your old one really sets it off.

Side note: I love the fact that I've also owned the first three (left to right) of the same steering wheels on your wall.