JWall's 98 Reg Cab SWB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JWall

@jwall202
Reaction score
Continuing with the whole sometimes less is more theme... I was not happy with the clear corner lights on my truck... i felt they looked dated.
And since nothing I tried worked, I went back with a new set of stock style lenses.
With the new painted billet grille, I am liking the look a LOT better than before.

You must be registered for see images attach

Red Bowtie

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
And here's a shot from Slamboree Show last weekend... the wife rolled the truck down since I was taking the C-10....
Wish i would have painted
my sport mirrors red instead of black.
JWall, clean truck!

Reaction score
Your truck is looking great. I like the changes you have made. I also think your blue one is top notch. One question I have for you is how do you keep the bed cover from scratching the paint where it touches?

JWall

@jwall202
Reaction score
Your truck is looking great. I like the changes you have made. I also think your blue one is top notch. One question I have for you is how do you keep the bed cover from scratching the paint where it touches?

Thank you! I have actually sold the blue one to a buddy of mine recently. It's getting some well deserved attention!

As far as the tonneau cover it has good rubber seals that it rides on when closed so I don't have any scratches from it. (yet at least).
Another option is to have the bed rails & top of tailgate covered with clear paint protection film to give it another layer of protection.
I even think LMC sells a do it yourself kit for bedrail paint protection although I haven't used it.

JWall

@jwall202
Reaction score
The OE lenses look great, the whole truck is amazing!

Do you have any pics of the c-10?

Well of course I do! LOL
It's a 76 C-10 that my Dad bought new & was his until a few years ago when he got sick & passed shortly after.
So needless to say its a special truck to me.

It's got air ride (but retained factory inner fender wells & uncut bed floor), original 350 but rebuilt & has Holley Sniper Fuel Injection, Billet Specialties Wheels, & so on...