Justin S's non GMT400 projects

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Some of your pics make my back hurt.
actually doing those jumps wasn't bad at all, worst was one where my elbow came down on the center console in the Jeep when it landed but that's it. Can't say the same for the vehicles though.

Is that the tracker that had the Cadillac engine?
No, still got that one stored away for the winter. The pink one was a $200 beater bought specifically for this.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Got another partout truck all apart, most parts have been sold already.
You must be registered for see images attach

Picked up this 01 2500hd not running and supposedly with a bad transmission. Found some missing fuses, now it runs perfectly and shifts perfectly, so not sure if I am gonna part it out or not now.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Sold the 2500hd as a whole unit, then found this 05 Avalanche with a badly rotted frame to part out.

Also got this 04 GMC yesterday, a little rough around the edges but worth fixing and reselling rather than part out.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Lots of new projects and stuff going on. Avalanche was parted out and is gone, GMC is sold. I've also made some new purchases. Back in early March my buddy and I were looking to do a Roadkill style road trip, to buy a car from out of state and drive it back. I've always wanted a 1st gen S10, and found this one. Its already paid for, but the trip was postponed due to this virus crap. Hoping to get it in a month or so.
I bought this 98 Mustang from work for cheap, spent the past couple weeks tinkering on it to get ready to sell.
I found this drivetrain/chassis dirt cheap on marketplace. Frame is a 1949 Chevy 3100 pickup, engine is a 216 straight 6 from a 51 pickup. 3 speed manual trans. I hooked up a gas tank and battery and it still runs! Plans are possibly building a rat rod in the future.
Lastly, I picked up this 69 Beetle over the weekend. I've been wanting to put together a Herbie replica for my kids to play in. First pic is how I bought it, second pic is with some additional parts that came with it thrown on. Still needs some body work and paint once it gets nicer out.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Few updates. Herbie is getting close, its beem hard to find a calm sunny day to finish the paint, but its coming along!

Picked up an 86 Corvette project on a whim. It needs help, but was only $500 and I couldn't pass it up.

Due to the pandemic, I ended up having the S10 shipped to me. Didn't want to wait any longer. It is very solid underneath and will make a great runaround hauler.

Got a few things for the 3100 rat rod project, just throwing around some ideas.