Just picked this ol gem up a few days ago

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alpinecrick

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice Burb! Welcome to the platinum/pewter longroof club. Wish mine looked that nice inside, my seats are wearing like all the leather ones do. Underhood looks quite familiar. Enjoy it, make it yours, but I agree with the other people that one this nice and original shouldn't be changed much.
If this color is as common in Ohio as it is in Texas, you'll be surprised how often you see a sibling truck. I'm doing a few things to mine to make it easier to find in parking lots. Upside of it is this color doesn't show dirt like white or black do.

Believe me, Pewter is common everywhere. I'm not fond of the color but it's not offensive either. Look at the bright side--at least it ain't a red interior. I get queasy just looking inside a red interior.........

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
[QUOTE="alpinecrick, Pewter is common everywhere. I'm not fond of the color but it's not offensive either. Look at the bright side--at least it ain't a red interior. I get queasy just looking inside a red interior.........[/QUOTE]
Red GM interiors most often look like they are refugees from a cathouse, especially the 70s and 80s ones

letitsnow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Back in the early 2000's our road was gravel. I bought 4 pewter trucks in a row! Any other color just looked bad after the first car drove by the house.