Just picked this ol gem up a few days ago

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
99 suburban. 4x4, loaded, 5.7, Under 60k miles. Extremely mint. Incredible price. I thought my gmt400 days had come to an end. Didn’t even really want a suburban. But it was too good a truck to pass up. Seat leather ain’t even ripped yet. needs a wheel speed sensor, the ac compressor makes a little noise, and the dual climate controls in the back don’t work. He told me he was quoted some ridiculous amount to fix them and passed.

You must be registered for see images attach

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Great score! I would almost feel bad driving around and putting miles on such a clean rig!

Reaction score
Great score! I would almost feel bad driving around and putting miles on such a clean rig!
I do feel bad. Lol. I have all these mod ideas but I can’t bring myself to molesting such a clean truck. I’d like to do the 4 hi mod, fog lights, maybe remove the trim outside, and find a set of newer Chevy wheels and just drive it.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I do feel bad. Lol. I have all these mod ideas but I can’t bring myself to molesting such a clean truck. I’d like to do the 4 hi mod, fog lights, maybe remove the trim outside, and find a set of newer Chevy wheels and just drive it.

4Hi and fog lights are almost a necessity mod; if you've got a GMT400 you can't not do that.
Personally I like the trim, it breaks up the massive surface area on these trucks. And a set of the K2XX 5-spoke rims would look great on here.

alpinecrick

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
NICE!

Be strong and try not to mod it. Immediately change out every fluid and filter on the truck and keep up maintenance--it will be (almost) trouble free from here on out.

I bought my 97 ECSB with 131K on it about 5 years ago (it has 164K now). It was owned by a parts manager of a GM dealer so was well maintained. I don't drive it much 'cause I have other trucks too, but I am keeping it as stock as possible.

Last edited:

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Nice Burb! Welcome to the platinum/pewter longroof club. Wish mine looked that nice inside, my seats are wearing like all the leather ones do. Underhood looks quite familiar. Enjoy it, make it yours, but I agree with the other people that one this nice and original shouldn't be changed much.
If this color is as common in Ohio as it is in Texas, you'll be surprised how often you see a sibling truck. I'm doing a few things to mine to make it easier to find in parking lots. Upside of it is this color doesn't show dirt like white or black do.