Just bought a 2000 crew cab... help me figure out the best/cheapest way to seat 6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Most of the time, nothing, but sometimes it's not a problem I can fix on the side of the road. Then wreckers have to get involved ( said as someone who has been in this situation too many times recently).
Don’t call a wrecker! Call…..
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Moparmat2000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Most of the time, nothing, but sometimes it's not a problem I can fix on the side of the road. Then wreckers have to get involved ( said as someone who has been in this situation too many times recently).
On my 94 Ignition module in the dizzy, and spare ignition coil that's what. I keep a spare module in my glove box along with a screw driver for that. My spare coil, I have a ground wire with an alligator clip so I just have to lay it in there and plug it all in. But then again both of these parts failed on me. Hey it's got 165K on it so far so I'm not complaining.

But then again when I had my 69 Charger R/T I had electronic ignition on that one, and carried a spare spark box, and ballast resistor, along with a screw driver.