Junkyard ID/Interior Parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maroon96

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I stopped by the pick and pull today and have a couple of questions. First, I picked up an overhead console. The problem is, I have the maroon interior in my truck. Is it possible to get new headliner materiel for this console or does that dupli-color stuff work pretty good?
You must be registered for see images attach

Second, I was pulling parts to add compass/temp mirror and dic. I found this yellow connector bolted behind the bumper when I was pulling the temperature sensor/wiring. I wasn't sure if I needed it for the compass or not, so I grabbed it just in case. It has 1 yellow and 1 black wire which I cut near the firewall. Does anyone know if I'll need this or what it is?

Edit: In case the picture is to blurry, it does say 4127 near the sensor end of the harness.

Last edited:

Luis Jimenez

Reaction score
I stopped by the pick and pull today and have a couple of questions. First, I picked up an overhead console. The problem is, I have the maroon interior in my truck. Is it possible to get new headliner materiel for this console or does that dupli-color stuff work pretty good?

Second, I was pulling parts to add compass/temp mirror and dic. I found this yellow connector bolted behind the bumper when I was pulling the temperature sensor/wiring. I wasn't sure if I needed it for the compass or not, so I grabbed it just in case. It has 1 yellow and 1 black wire which I cut near the firewall. Does anyone know if I'll need this or what it is?

Edit: In case the picture is to blurry, it does say 4127 near the sensor end of the harness.

The duplicolor stuff works good but I prefer to use SEM products, make sure you clean and prep really good the overhead console if you plan to paint it and use primer also there is a clear coat that works really good on plastic and make it look nice it is SEM Low Luster , for the compass mirror wiring I didn’t even see that yellow connector I just get the temperature sensor and the wires, I don’t think you really need it, i believe it depends on the truck you got the mirror and the sensor it might be for some other features.

kevvan

Reaction score