Jeep 18" wheels on my stepside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97K1500WT

Reaction score
Thanks. I picked up the wheels today and the spacers should come in tomorrow (gotta love prime). I’ll post pics when I get them on!

Dubs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry for the the dumb questions, new to this, but will these spacers work? Not sure what the 14x1.5 studs means and if the threads will be long enough?

You must be registered for see images attach

The studs will be 1.5" long. The 14 is the thread style. You'll have to measure your rim thickness where the lug nuts go through to make sure they're long enough

97K1500WT

Reaction score
Finally got around to putting them on. Ran into a small issue with the spacers, the threads were slightly bigger on my truck so I couldn’t use the nuts that came with the spacers. I also couldn’t use my oem lug nuts because although they fit in the spacer holes (barley), there was no room to get the socket in there to tighten. I ended up picking up some aftermarket lugs that weren’t as wide and got them on no problem. Very happy, just need to find some chevy center caps that fit.

89GMCJOHN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow that looks great ....any way you can list what specific p/ns you used for the lug nuts / fixes you mentioned ? I am going to look for some Jeep Wheels too as again I think your truck came out great ......

evilunclegrimace

Does not always play well with others
Reaction score
The studs will be 1.5" long. The 14 is the thread style. You'll have to measure your rim thickness where the lug nuts go through to make sure they're long enough

The 14x1.5 is the thread size. 14 mm is the stud diameter and 1.5 is the thread pitch. it has nothing to due with the length of the stud. ALL metric bolts/studs give the measurements in millimeters for ALL dimensions( diameter, thread pitch and length.

24 Karat Brown

Completely Broke
Reaction score
Finally got around to putting them on. Ran into a small issue with the spacers, the threads were slightly bigger on my truck so I couldn’t use the nuts that came with the spacers. I also couldn’t use my oem lug nuts because although they fit in the spacer holes (barley), there was no room to get the socket in there to tighten. I ended up picking up some aftermarket lugs that weren’t as wide and got them on no problem. Very happy, just need to find some chevy center caps that fit.

Did you ever find center caps? I have the 17" ones and the center cap looks to be the same

MrBiskit

Reaction score
Glad I found this post. I have a 91 WT that had old factory steelies. Just picked up some 18" Wrangler Sahara wheels and ordered 2" spacers off amazon. In my measuring, I was concerned about the extended center hub. I think the 2" spacer will allow it to clear, but didn't seem like 1.5" would work.

Last edited:

Dubs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Glad I found this post. I have a 91 WT that had old factory steelies. Just picked up some 18" Wrangler Sahara wheels and ordered 2" spacers off amazon. In my measuring, I was concerned about the extended center hub. I think the 2" spacer will allow it to clear, but didn't seem like 1.5" would work.
2" itll clear. I have 1.5 and they do not clear.

Gticket

Reaction score

What sized tire did you put on? I have the same truck and I want to do something very similar.