Jeep 18" wheels on my stepside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChevyNut

Reaction score
Just got these wheels mounted and love the look. They look real similar to the original 5 spoke rims. I have 1.5" spacers on the front and 1.25" on the back. 255/55/18 tires. Truck drives great.

Jeep wheels are real cheep and so many are available. I picked up mine (5 of them) in like new condition for $120. Picked up spacers on eBay for around $100.

I am in the process of lowering the truck. I will start with a 2/4 drop. I think that will be about right.

You must be registered for see images attach

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
I had em for a long time, when it was stock height and after the spindle lift. Never had a problem and I ran 2" all the way around

97K1500WT

Reaction score
I came across a nice set of 18” 5x5 Jeep wheels with tires for cheap. Anyone know if I should go with 1.5 or 2” spacers? I just picked up a 96 c1500 which I believe is stock (front sits low, at least compared to my k1500) will I have any clearance issues?

89GMCJOHN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those look great ...what year donor vehicles will the Jeep wheels work off of ? Tx J

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Wow, those Jeep wheels look pretty damn good on these trucks. :waytogo:

Dubs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I came across a nice set of 18” 5x5 Jeep wheels with tires for cheap. Anyone know if I should go with 1.5 or 2” spacers? I just picked up a 96 c1500 which I believe is stock (front sits low, at least compared to my k1500) will I have any clearance issues?
Do a 2. I went 1-1/4 and they rub when I turn hard on the frame. But I'm running a tall tire. Factory jeep tires

97K1500WT

Reaction score
Do a 2. I went 1-1/4 and they rub when I turn hard on the frame. But I'm running a tall tire. Factory jeep tires

Thanks I’ll go with 2”. Any links/recommendations on brand for the spacers? Do I need to get chevy specific spacers or will any 5x5 2” spacers work? I see a lot of the spacers on amazon being sold as “jeep wrangler” spacers but wasn’t sure if it mattered

97K1500WT

Reaction score
Sorry for the the dumb questions, new to this, but will these spacers work? Not sure what the 14x1.5 studs means and if the threads will be long enough?

Dubs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks I’ll go with 2”. Any links/recommendations on brand for the spacers? Do I need to get chevy specific spacers or will any 5x5 2” spacers work? I see a lot of the spacers on amazon being sold as “jeep wrangler” spacers but wasn’t sure if it mattered

No, chevy and jeep are both 5x5. You just need the spacer.