Jacking under diff question.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wonder if it's the company that does the conversion that "deletes" the jack. I've seen the yellow Ford jacks in a local auction quite a bit.
I would figure there's a build code on the chassis cab trucks where they don't include a spare or jack. However, this truck was a "high option" model that has a few things our other trucks don't have. Carpet floor vs. rubber, navigation, and small lights built into the side mirrors that I haven't exactly figured out what their purpose is - they aim straight out, so they're not puddle lights, and they're not very bright. They're controlled manually left and right with small buttons on the dash. So far they've proven to not be useful for much. :)

Richard

AuroraGirl

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would figure there's a build code on the chassis cab trucks where they don't include a spare or jack. However, this truck was a "high option" model that has a few things our other trucks don't have. Carpet floor vs. rubber, navigation, and small lights built into the side mirrors that I haven't exactly figured out what their purpose is - they aim straight out, so they're not puddle lights, and they're not very bright. They're controlled manually left and right with small buttons on the dash. So far they've proven to not be useful for much. :)

Richard
perhaps meant to be a illumination that is general purpose.is it amber? Otherwise corner lamp would be my assumption, but its not activated with turns. maybe for having better illumination outside the side of the truck? Lol