It's Alive! It's ALIVE!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frank Enstein

Best. Day. EVER!
Reaction score
I finally repaired the damaged latch from the second set of seats and put them in. The second set were from a newer Sienna and had built in sliders allowing me to put tools and supplies behind the seats and have some flexibility where the 10" powered sub box fits. MUCH nicer!

By the way the Toyota female seat belt receiver works with the GM male part perfectly! I couldn't use them before because the seat brackets were damaged and the seats wouldn't lock down.

Anybody have some tan RC seatbelts in good shape that you don't want? I'm getting tired of the blue ones.

Strong family resemblance yes?

I also began modifying the Honda jump seat/Imperial Battle Droid
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach
to fit between the seats so we can put a third person in back safely and comfortably.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Anyone have some broken, half burnt, or unwanted dash bezels or surrounds? I have one of each to destroy but I could use a little cannon fodder for the project. Also anyone want a 6.5 TD (minus the turbo)?

I have a strange, inexplicable desire for a RCLB 2500/3500 6.5 TD truck.