Is this worth $3500?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

User_name

T.B.I Guy
Reaction score
2000 chevy c3500
5.7 vortec/automatic trans
Will need front end work
Might go get it monday
106,000 on the clock
You must be registered for see images attach

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I would look it over good, to be sure there's no hidden issues, but it looks good to me. If you can get it for less of course I would try that....
And is the toolbox included? With the keys of course.

TreeGeared

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like the color. A rust free truck like that in the north would easily go for that much. Check pitman and idler arms in particular when checking the front suspension. I like to take a big set of channel locks and squeeze the different joints to see how much play is in them.

JOHNGAAA1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Drive it, makes sure it runs good, shifts good, and everything works. The BIG problem with these trucks is rust. Look at the bottoms of the doors, the cab corners, and fender wells. Almost everything is available and relatively affordable. Rust repair is expensive and time consuming.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I missed out on a '97 C2500 eclb last year, 5.7/4L80,cloth seats, with 78K for $6500, and it was clean enough to be lower miles than that.
So if the truck drives, steers and stops well, and doesn't have hidden rust, $3500 looks like a good deal. If you can get it for $3000 or somewhere between, even better.
And in Mississippi, I figure you want working AC too! I know in SE Texas I do!

someotherguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Drive it, makes sure it runs good, shifts good, and everything works. The BIG problem with these trucks is rust. Look at the bottoms of the doors, the cab corners, and fender wells. Almost everything is available and relatively affordable. Rust repair is expensive and time consuming.
Not everybody lives in NY :D

Richard