IOWA PEOPLE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
That's why I've got to keep checking. July 19th is just an early possibility.

~Via Mobile

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Yah if we could avoid fair time thatd work best and i had a good time except the lack of beer and mud

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Just found this…… http://waterloo.craigslist.org/cto/4366389294.html this is the truck me and shrader saw on the interstate on the way to the meet

Now I know what truck you were talking about. I've seen it before it got the horrible stacks. Has a really bad looking new white paint job on it.

Yah if we could avoid fair time thatd work best and i had a good time except the lack of beer and mud

It seemed to me that you found a little bit of mud... Haha

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score

Hunttman01

resident sh't starter
Reaction score
I liked the whole parking in a empty lot, sitting around looking at everyones truck, and shooting the **** with you guys. I would do a convoy on a road with less traffic and one that is in slightly better condition. Lol.

For the next one maybe find an empty lot maybe in a smaller town that you know a good restaurant that we could go to, and we could make a reservation *hint hint lol*. Or we could meet up in a place like my uncles quarry and have a bonfire and just screw around by the pond. Just a couple quick ideas, but idk if my uncle would let me have people drive to his quarry.
This. A forum bonfire would be cool
So, now that our first annual spring meet is over, what did you guys like about it? What did you dislike about it? Any suggestions for the next one?

Also, Charles, when do you get back from basic?

~Via Mobile

sent from Rustbucket