IOWA PEOPLE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah, I need one of those over head deals too... not sure if I'm brave or desperate enough to enter into the world of wiring though :uhoh2:

hey, not a ferd step in right direction

Honestly, we're pretty experienced in wiring and it took us a while to figure out.. Still have some of the wiring messed up. Dimmer doesn't work on the DIC but that's no big deal.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Yah i had the console and ohc i shoulda kept um wireing shouldnt be a problem compared to finding a ohc without rear hvac

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yah i had the console and ohc i shoulda kept um wireing shouldnt be a problem compared to finding a ohc without rear hvac

My truck came with the OHC with no rear HVAC. Adding the DIC was kind of a pain

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Soooo whens the grille guard coming off? Think of it this way you can sell it and buy a rear bumper

THIS

I had a good time to ill bring a nice camera this summer and get some good shots

We should try to line up the next meet for when I come back to Iowa from basic training :D only way I'll make it, otherwise I'll have to be part of the Texas clique or something, lol

Awesome pic's Jake

we'll have to get you and Jaws to come to the next one! That'd make ten trucks

Honestly, we're pretty experienced in wiring and it took us a while to figure out.. Still have some of the wiring messed up. Dimmer doesn't work on the DIC but that's no big deal.

I'm in no rush, lol--- cowl hood comes first! already have it, just need to paint her

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
THIS

We should try to line up the next meet for when I come back to Iowa from basic training :D only way I'll make it, otherwise I'll have to be part of the Texas clique or something, lol

we'll have to get you and Jaws to come to the next one! That'd make ten trucks

I'm in no rush, lol--- cowl hood comes first! already have it, just need to paint her

I could have came this time if it was on the 8th :bawl:

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
So, now that our first annual spring meet is over, what did you guys like about it? What did you dislike about it? Any suggestions for the next one?

Also, Charles, when do you get back from basic?

~Via Mobile

semiguy409

The Big Rigger
Reaction score
So, now that our first annual spring meet is over, what did you guys like about it? What did you dislike about it? Any suggestions for the next one?

Also, Charles, when do you get back from basic?

~Via Mobile

I liked the whole parking in a empty lot, sitting around looking at everyones truck, and shooting the **** with you guys. I would do a convoy on a road with less traffic and one that is in slightly better condition. Lol.

For the next one maybe find an empty lot maybe in a smaller town that you know a good restaurant that we could go to, and we could make a reservation *hint hint lol*. Or we could meet up in a place like my uncles quarry and have a bonfire and just screw around by the pond. Just a couple quick ideas, but idk if my uncle would let me have people drive to his quarry.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Also, looking at possible dates for the summer meet. Right now I'm looking at July 19th.

~Via Mobile

semiguy409

The Big Rigger
Reaction score
Also, looking at possible dates for the summer meet. Right now I'm looking at July 19th.

~Via Mobile

Yes a Saturday would work out much better! Haha. I will have to set my schedule up right so make sure we have a heads up... July 19th should work out for me though.

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know it doesn't work for many. But a Saturday night would be much better for me. Not any dates of the Delaware, jones, or Dubuque county fairs.