Intro, 1994 K3500 454

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2Fat2Fly

Reaction score
Hello all!

Purchased my first GMT400 and thought I'd share. I can see this site is a fountain on knowledge and will be referring to all your expertise often.

My wife just had our second kiddo, so I decided I needed an upgrade to a crew cab. I also was tired of trying to fit a bunch into a short bed. Crew cab Standard Bed was my only criteria when searching and this baby showed up.

The body has practically no rust (one bumper dent and some paint peeling) and the interior is in really good (not perfect) shape. The engine seems strong, but I'm working on fixing drivability issues.

The goal is to first make it reliable. My family will be in this often. After making it reliable, I want to slowly add some performance upgrades.

Overall, I love this truck.

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome and clean dually. I love the paint, very period correct. Make a build thread so we can follow along. I love my ccsb dually, but miss my old 92 longbed one.