Interior Trim Parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93stepside

Reaction score
Anyone have information on trim (blue) parts for a 1993 Chevy reg cab, with bucket seats? Looking for trim parts around rear window and doors. Checked LMC, Classic, and all over and finding no luck.

studigggs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I dont have a good boneyard nearby and am in the same boat. Been slowly piecing the interior trim together via ebay. haven't been able to find reproduction interior pieces (the large ones) anywhere for 88-94. I look for Northeast sellers as most parts from te SW are brittle and cracked from the heat.

Eveready

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A good yard is about the only place you will find it. I got extremely lucky when looking for mine. Not only do I have the beige interior parts, but I found a junkyard queen with it all there. I think the key is to find trim from a garaged truck. Mine was not brittle and in the South that is very rare. I think mine must have lived in a garage til its final trip to the yard with the front end badly broken. Good luck on your search.