Interior Refresh

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OBS_Trash

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
What did you use to change the fabric color on the doors? I'm thinking of two toning my interior on my 95, just to break up the maroon madness a bit.
I just used the Duplicolor plastic/fabric paint (Autozone Special) did great! I did use the adhesion promoter first. This is a MUST!! hard to get, had to order online cuz all stock out local. I will probably have to repaint the dash portion due to lack of that step

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking nice!
I did use the adhesion promoter first. This is a MUST!!
I'll disagree with that. I think getting the surface very clean is the goal. I used barkeep's friend to scrub all my interior panels, rinsed, and painted them with Duplicolor black as well. They're holding up very well.

hard to get, had to order online cuz all stock out local.
That's surprising. Every O'Reillys around me has at least two cans on the shelf. That's why I went with it.

You must be registered for see images attach

tsr2185

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So the interior was trash, dash cracked, bezel clips all busted so it won’t stay on, dirty carpet etc.

Opted to paint the dash black, will end up doing all the grey black. Purchased the dash skin, used a plastic welder to fix the cracks (under the skin) new carpet and seat covers. It’s coming along
where did you get that seat cover from? im looking for one for my '91 bench seat.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you paint it black, they also have flat black available. I'm currently working on painting Roscoe's interior the same black, and I painted the top of the dash with flat black so it won't reflect on the windshield so bad. I don't know if they have the other colors in flat paint, but if they do, paint your dash top with a flat finish.