Interior color swap! [image heavy]

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sierra95

Reaction score
and if you'll notice the inner door handle area is still burgundy, they're pretty annoying to remove/reinstall so I'll just be masking off the area and hitting them some rattle can grey primer.
You must be registered for see images attach

And there you have it! burgundy interior replaced with grey interior.

the goal was to swap the color without spending too much money and keeping that clean OEM look. took alot of time, but I think it was worth it.
Very great results. The seats you removed are strange, if im not mistaken they are '97ish f150 seats that are mounted on the factory gmt400 seat brackets.

LUDLOW

Reaction score
If you don't mind, what shifter did you go with? I like the look of yours.
short throw shifter from Core Shifters, they are worth the money for sure.

I recently sold this truck to make room for more projects. and oddly enough my younger brother found a 1995 GMC Sierra K1500 he really wanted that once had blue interior, the previous owner had already began an interior swap over to grey and we will be finishing it up and hopefully it'll look as good as the C1500 interior when completed.

I am surprised to see this topic is still getting posts every now and then, I appreciate all the feedback.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
short throw shifter from Core Shifters, they are worth the money for sure.

I recently sold this truck to make room for more projects. and oddly enough my younger brother found a 1995 GMC Sierra K1500 he really wanted that once had blue interior, the previous owner had already began an interior swap over to grey and we will be finishing it up and hopefully it'll look as good as the C1500 interior when completed.

I am surprised to see this topic is still getting posts every now and then, I appreciate all the feedback.
Cragars look so good on these trucks....my buddy used to have them on his Tahoe, before he sold the truck.