Interior color swap! [image heavy]

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1952Chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That looks sharp! I am considering redoing my interior on the burb. I have gray, and I don't mind the gray, but I will be doing seats/carpet and headliner. Thinking about going dark on the seats and carpet and keeping the rest gray, just now sure how it will look.

LUDLOW

Reaction score
i like the red much more. and why take a nice fabric sofa and replace it with grey plastic bench??
i would have bought the dash from you if i hadn't just replaced mine.
I agree the cloth seats are nicer but it was hard enough finding a vinyl one without rips, took months to locate a decent one. also the previous owner smoked a ton in the cab, kept the exterior immaculate but the interior wasn't a priority. burn holes, smoke residue, ashtray came with cigarettes, and I couldn't get the smoke smell to go away.

steveed

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think I found it. Part #15548585. Discontinued so looks like I need to find it at the junkyard. Haven’t seen a manual transmission at my local junk yard so probably need to look at others.

LUDLOW

Reaction score
Very nicely done! Nice pictures too!

How do you have floor boards in Elyria? We usually have Flintstone mobiles around here! F^$@#$%%g Road salt and evil Calcium Chloride. Devil dust!
yeah man for real, the only reason this truck has floorboards is because it doesn't get driven in the winter haha
You must be registered for see images attach

she'll be nice and cozy until march at the very least.

it looks like your K3500 is holding up well despite being in ohio :p

LUDLOW

Reaction score
Looks good. Are those knobs stock on HVAC panel?
they are not, the knobs I have on there came from a mid 2000's express van. saw a youtube video where someone replaced the stock knobs with these nicer ones, went to a junk yard and found 3 of them for 5 bucks. they are an exact fit and look great.
You must be registered for see images attach