Interesting Conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89obsSB

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
See that seam in the rollbar and the lack of any triangulation? It's not done right. That's some weak garbage. I'll bet that tubing is .065" thickness at best. It's also too close to their heads. In a bad rear impact your head is going to bounce off the inside of that hoop.

I'll bet somebody rolled that truck and figured cutting the top completely off would be a good way to salvage the cab. Probably asking $70k for it, too.
The post is no longer available. But he did have the top for it. Didn’t look rolled but who knows. He stated he puts it on and drives in winter with no leaks. That’s hard to believe. It didn’t look the greatest where it is supposed to seal.

ThreeD

Reaction score
Guess its something you don't see everyday.

You must be registered for see images attach

Ad says its a Classy Chassis....has dual sunroofs...and...that front end tilts forward.

Price is $18,900 :popcorn:

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
The post is no longer available. But he did have the top for it. Didn’t look rolled but who knows. He stated he puts it on and drives in winter with no leaks. That’s hard to believe. It didn’t look the greatest where it is supposed to seal.

He's only asking $12.5k or a trade for a trailer-able houseboat, lol!

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw this pic on FB and felt the need to share it here. The dozer weighs a little over 16k lbs, and this isn't even a "good" cage. If you notice, the rear backstays connect about 8" too low. Ideally they should connect where the halo meets the main hoop.