Interesting Conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mattillac

Lurker
Reaction score
Guess its something you don't see everyday.

You must be registered for see images attach

Ad says its a Classy Chassis....has dual sunroofs...and...that front end tilts forward.

Price is $18,900 :popcorn:

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
There's no pictures or description of the engine so you have to assume its a shot-out diesel.

IMO, the price is too high obviously, but if it were a trade item and had the 454 I would drive the SH;T out of it.

Edit, nevermind, I just read the description, it has a rebuilt 454.... I wouldnt hesitate to drive that. But not for that price, I would have to make a good trade to own it.

RedneckWithPaychecks

454/350 x (4x4)²
Reaction score
Long winded half history report, sorry for the (don't know the real name) post jacking. Those hauler/show truck conversions are cool. The show truck ones were good but not when major body work was changed.

I remember the Show Trucks USA package the most for chevy's. I had a Mark III package F150, kind of want it back. I like the stick on stuff but the fiberglass-ery isn't appealing. Western Hauler had good stuff, I've thought of getting a new one
Taken from Western haulers website.

These ones are the nice ones, but that one is absolutely hideous.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Long winded half history report, sorry for the (don't know the real name) post jacking. Those hauler/show truck conversions are cool. The show truck ones were good but not when major body work was changed.

I remember the Show Trucks USA package the most for chevy's. I had a Mark III package F150, kind of want it back. I like the stick on stuff but the fiberglass-ery isn't appealing. Western Hauler had good stuff, I've thought of getting a new one
Taken from Western haulers website.

These ones are the nice ones, but that one is absolutely hideous.
That new truck looks like a JC Whitney catalog threw up on it.

RedneckWithPaychecks

454/350 x (4x4)²
Reaction score
Someone in St Paul, last time I went, had one and I wanted it immediately. The flatbed ones arent helpful to me, I can't figure out what I'd do with it. Might tie into my "build up my 89 into a monster mud rig" and use that as a tow rig. Or I just want a JC Whitney special edition :Big Laugh:

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone in St Paul, last time I went, had one and I wanted it immediately. The flatbed ones arent helpful to me, I can't figure out what I'd do with it. Might tie into my "build up my 89 into a monster mud rig" and use that as a tow rig. Or I just want a JC Whitney special edition :Big Laugh:
Go for it!