Instrument Panel Cluster Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You have now seen up close and personal why these suggestions are made. :)

Richard
Yes, good call too! I’m just hoping it was that T-Connector itself that shorted out. That’s the way I found it, looks like someone had made a repair on it itself. Should have new one in a few days and will add dielectric grease to all connections. :shocked:

someotherguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes, good call too! I’m just hoping it was that T-Connector itself that shorted out. That’s the way I found it, looks like someone had made a repair on it itself. Should have new one in a few days and will add dielectric grease to all connections. :shocked:
Probably a dead short in that harness or on their trailer, that they over-fused attempting to get by, until it burned up. Looks like you lucked out and it burned the add-on harness. Be sure check your fuses for the correct values vs. the owner's manual. The bad fuse you pulled may have been larger than spec.

Richard

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Probably a dead short in that harness or on their trailer, that they over-fused attempting to get by, until it burned up. Looks like you lucked out and it burned the add-on harness. Be sure check your fuses for the correct values vs. the owner's manual. The bad fuse you pulled may have been larger than spec.

Richard
Yes, I already went through all fuses and all checked out for value. Only #9 had had blown and did it’s job.