I'm back...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haven't been on here in forever, just bought a suburban, pictures to follow this weekend.

Sent from my XP8800 using Tapatalk

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Replaced my wife's 2006 Trailblazer, it had 220k miles on it and the front diff was starting to make noise (too much time in 4wd) so we sold it and bought this. It's a 1995 with a 5.7L, it has 143,000 miles on it and it was owned by an older lady who took it to the dealer to get serviced. Still had the factory stereo and floor mats in it, none of the plastic interior pieces are broken, and the door hinges aren't even worn out :)

I took the fender flares/running boards off as soon as I got it home and I'll probably put Husky mud flaps on it or something. We live off-grid about a mile up a logging road and the fiberglass running boards wouldn't have lasted very long.

As far as repairs go it doesn't need much, the voltmeter in the dash doesn't read correctly and the carpet has a couple stains in it.
You must be registered for see images attach

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Pictures now that I've had it for awhile, added a seat belt for the stroller so the wife can fit the dogs in the back even with the stroller.

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Added running boards, fog lights, and deleted the side post battery. Next up is heated mirrors and backup lights.