Idler Arm

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

90 Silverado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I used the heavy duty Delco Idler on my 1990 2wd in place of the standard duty one that came on the truck. It fit fine - the bracket is a bit thicker and the arm itself is beefy as hell.

That's what I'm thinking that it will fit my standard suspension, found one from a closed dealership nos, was just wondering it would fit.

Autozone ones have bad reviews and Rock Auto lists about 20 different ones.

Shipping down here has gotten outrageous all of a sudden , so I try to find free shipping when I can..

Thanks to all that replied, Doug

Ben Burrage

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've used Delco Pro and Moog. I prefer the Moog HD parts. If you really want to do it right, add the Cognito Idler and Pitman supports. Cognito supports are an excellent addition and upgrade.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've used Delco Pro and Moog. I prefer the Moog HD parts. If you really want to do it right, add the Cognito Idler and Pitman supports. Cognito supports are an excellent addition and upgrade.

And for an overkill part I added the super steer idler arm bracket, moog arm combined with the cognito supports. During deer seasons I've hit rocks, logs, etc and never had a problem. Almost 6 years now and still just as tight as when it was installed.

You must be registered for see images attach

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And for an overkill part I added the super steer idler arm bracket, moog arm combined with the cognito supports. During deer seasons I've hit rocks, logs, etc and never had a problem. Almost 6 years now and still just as tight as when it was installed.

You must be registered for see images attach
Is this offered for 2500s?