I need these wheels and tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Armalite15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Actually that center cap looks like M/T Mickey Thompson rather than the ION.

scottywiley

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you guys for replying to my goofy questions and stuff. I don’t mean to post and then go dark. But I’m usually at work when I post. I work maintenance and it never fails there’s a breakdown or some perceived emergency right after I hit the button. And the whole time I’m on the call I’m thinking “ I bet those guys think I’m a jackass for not replying back”. I really don’t mean to do it. It just happens like that sometimes. Lol

Madscientist

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those wheels are Mickey Thompson classic II's they look to be a 17. There is no way they are bigger than that.

Reaction score
Those are good looking wheels. His old tires in that post, 285/75-16 fit with no lift, even on a half ton. I had them on my '95 Z71 back in the day. His new ones look like they may be 305 or 315. About 1-2 inches taller. They won't fit without lift or fender trimming.

scottywiley

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those are good looking wheels. His old tires in that post, 285/75-16 fit with no lift, even on a half ton. I had them on my '95 Z71 back in the day. His new ones look like they may be 305 or 315. About 1-2 inches taller. They won't fit without lift or fender trimming.
I might turn the keys and put a 2” block under the rear springs. But I could never trim at her fenders. And I damn sure don’t need a 6” lift. So I might need to scale the enthusiasm back a little. But damn I can’t stop looking that truck. It sits perfect. I’m old I guess. I like the ass end up a little. Lol

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's how I felt when I got my lift. My max is 32" tires never tested 33" because I was told they could rub and I didnt wanna trim my bumper or air deflector. right now I got 31 and may keep it there