I need replacement exhaust manifold bolts for a 1994 5.7

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

indexcow

Reaction score
I am having a hard time finding replacement exhaust manifold bolts for my 94 350, I found some Dorman set but the reviews say they are a bit too long and to use extra washers to make them fit correctly.

People on facebook say to use ARP exhaust manifold bolts but I don't seem to be able to find the correct ones.

I am using factory exhaust manifold on my 350 TBI, also is this engine considered a SBC?

If someone could drop me a link to ARP bolts that would fit with my exhaust manifold I would be very thankful.

indexcow

Reaction score
I am thinking about these:
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Or these but these are expensive:
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Is there a better option?

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Are these what your looking for? There just grade right course thread. You can get at any ag supply, good hardware, or tractor supply. If you need the studs with thread extensions this kit is available on Amazon 14029009, that's GM part

number, made by Dorman. Look identical to GM parts book. It defaulted truck, if your after the studs here. Or if your just after the bolts, a good hardware store , with head markings! Not home Depot. Take old ones with if not sure., Good luck.
You must be registered for see images attach

indexcow

Reaction score
I am not sure if I have studs I thought they were all bolts but I’ll pop the hood tomorrow and double check

indexcow

Reaction score
@someotherguy Yup I have power steering studs, when I pull up that Forman kit on Amazon it says it isn’t compatible with my 1994 k1500 is that right?

someotherguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
@someotherguy Yup I have power steering studs, when I pull up that Forman kit on Amazon it says it isn’t compatible with my 1994 k1500 is that right?
Tough to trust online application info, especially when you put Amazon AND Dorman into the mix. Very unreliable. Look that same kit up on Rockauto and you'll see they show it fitting Suburban C1500 1992-1999 and GMC Yukon 1992-2000. Gives me confidence it is the correct kit for you. The kit with 2 studs and 4 bolts is Dorman 675217. They also have a kit 674013 with 6 bolts/no studs, for the passenger side.

Richard

indexcow

Reaction score
@someotherguy The Dorman 03412B kit showed up today, should be a direct fit for the passenger side. I ordered the Dorman 675-217 kit for the driver side and it should fit well.

Here is a picture comparing my old bolt with the new bolt:
You must be registered for see images attach