I may have an addiction.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
In my experience, once the two spring tabs are on the throttle body top collar properly, that air horn isn't going anywhere. But it's best to have the plastic nut on it just in case....

Dravec

Unashamed 400 addict. Best. Trucks. Ever.
Reaction score
You mean the tall plastic wing nut thingy? I might have an extra one, I will have to look in my parts shelves at the shop this weekend.
Still supposed to be cold'n'rainy tomorrow, then Friday starts warming up some. 70s by Sunday,yay!
Yup. That's the one. If you find one, let me know.

Dravec

Unashamed 400 addict. Best. Trucks. Ever.
Reaction score
Welp. Starter crapped out on her last night as I was trying to leave work. At an auto parts store. That had the starter. On the shelf. And I couldn't go back in and get it.

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
Welp. Starter crapped out on her last night as I was trying to leave work. At an auto parts store. That had the starter. On the shelf. And I couldn't go back in and get it.
Yes it totally sucks! Hope things get better soon

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
Got the starter replaced before work today. No dice. Turns out it was the stupid shifter in the column. If I had rattled it around a little, it would have started. Oh well. At least she started now.
Did you find the air cleaner nut? I haven't found any in my parts stash; next time I go to the yard I'll grab a couple. That's not gonna be in the next week or so unless they get something out there worth going across town for.