I have IDENTIFIX.COM login!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Twiz98K150

Reaction score
Hey guys new here and site is awesome. I used to work for midas in MD. Well they never changed there login and PW for IDENTIFIX.COM. PM me if needed. Alldatapro used to be there phone number and same for the password so try different midas numbers and one might still allow you access to it. Just a little FYI. Happy turkey day!

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
What is IDENTIFIX?

~Via Mobile

Twiz98K150

Reaction score
its a HUB for mechs to use to talk from shop to shop all over the Americas and has wire diags and some smaller form of all data parts explosions.

Kosmo

Reaction score
Hey how you doing? I would like that login info, for personal use of course, i sent the PM already, waiting for your reply, thank you!!

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Be really careful with Identafix. Once you cross over 20 logins from different IP addresses, it gets locked out. Then the original purchaser has to reset the password.

We have it at work and it happens all the time. Great tool for trouble shooting drivability issues.

Kosmo

Reaction score
twomanymontes I had no idea about that IP restriction, there is no case in trying this route, any suggestions on a site for troubleshooting issues?

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Really nothing That's free that I know of. I use alldata and Mitchell online at work for the most part, But they cost $$. Identifix is great for finding common issues that other tech have come across. But again, it's not free either