I have a 1999 k1500 breaks locked up wont relese

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Natedawwg

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
When bleeding is trickled out no psi
Confirmed correct parts i even got a new booster and master from warrenty exchange all new NOT remaned. Brake light stays on in all positions on the pedal and can confrim its on correct. Tight with a newer clip

Natedawwg

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
The position sensor is also new.
The nipple on the abs module when bleeding the abs wouldnt go back in after letting off the peddel the goldish looking thing

Schurkey

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The nipple on the abs module when bleeding the abs wouldnt go back in after letting off the peddel the goldish looking thing
Which proves that the rear brake hydraulic system still has pressure in it.

Did you ever verify the pushrod lengths like I mentioned in Post #3? The most-likely cause of this is failure of the master cylinder to properly retract to it's at-rest position.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok, turn on spell check. Write complete sentences so you can understood. Chopped sentences are confusing. Did you break something or are you fixing brakes? More than willing help, give correct guidance. But you gotta come halfway and write so we can understand where, what, and did this.